Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce their transfer size by 69.7KiB (65% reduction).
- Compressing http://bestsexo.com/js/jquery-1.8.3.min.js could save 58.8KiB (64% reduction).
- Compressing http://bestsexo.com/js/jquery.selectbox-0.2.js could save 11KiB (73% reduction).
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Leverage browser caching for the following cacheable resources:
- http://bestsexo.com/js/jquery-1.8.3.min.js (expiration not specified)
- http://bestsexo.com/js/jquery.selectbox-0.2.js (expiration not specified)
- http://s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js (expiration not specified)
- http://bestsexo.com/jsa/H2x7xjHPy0xn.js (60 seconds)
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Your CSS is minified.
Minify HTML for the following resources to reduce their size by 1.3KiB (6% reduction).
- Minifying http://bestsexo.com/ could save 1.3KiB (6% reduction) after compression.
- Minifying http://bestsexo.com/js/jquery.selectbox-0.2.js could save 6KiB (41% reduction).
Your page has 3 blocking script resources and 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
Your images are optimized.
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.