Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce their transfer size by 143KiB (68% reduction).
- Compressing http://media.trafficjunky.net/html5video/video.js could save 80.2KiB (69% reduction).
- Compressing http://stat.networkmanag.com/piwik.js could save 34.9KiB (65% reduction).
- Compressing http://media.trafficjunky.net/html5video/video-js.css could save 20.6KiB (75% reduction).
- Compressing http://media.trafficjunky.net/html5video/modernizr.js could save 4.4KiB (55% reduction).
- Compressing https://platform.twitter.com/js/button.71000885400e222c3c0eec823f8f93f0.js could save 2.8KiB (65% reduction).
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Leverage browser caching for the following cacheable resources:
- http://stat.networkmanag.com/piwik.js (expiration not specified)
- http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js (30 minutes)
- http://ads.exoclick.com/ads.js (60 minutes)
- http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js (2 hours)
- http://97d73lsi.com/analytics.js?v=1407259568 (4 hours)
- http://97d73lsi.com/analytics.js?v=1409863836 (4 hours)
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Compacting CSS code can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parse times.
Minify CSS for the following resources to reduce their size by 12.7KiB (40% reduction).
- Minifying http://media.trafficjunky.net/html5video/video-js.css could save 11.9KiB (44% reduction).
- Minifying http://luxuretv.com/css/style.css could save 869B (19% reduction) after compression.
Your HTML is minified.
- Minifying http://luxuretv.com/js/swfupload.js could save 4.2KiB (47% reduction) after compression.
- Minifying http://luxuretv.com/js/swfupload.swfobject.js could save 962B (21% reduction) after compression.
- Minifying http://luxuretv.com/jquery.cookiebar.js could save 810B (32% reduction) after compression.
Your page has 10 blocking script resources and 3 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 39.2KiB (35% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://cdn11.contentabc.com/ads/pbx_300x250_507102/uploadLogo.png could save 20.4KiB (69% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://cdn11.contentabc.com/ads/pbx_300x250_507102/uploadPoster.jpg could save 18KiB (22% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://luxuretv.com/images/bouche.png could save 837B (28% reduction).
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.