Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce their transfer size by 5.9KiB (57% reduction).
- Compressing http://j1.ax.xrea.com/l.j?id=300024289 could save 3.7KiB (58% reduction).
- Compressing http://marumie.name/001.css could save 1.4KiB (67% reduction).
- Compressing http://marumie.name/ could save 854B (43% reduction).
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Leverage browser caching for the following cacheable resources:
- http://j1.ax.xrea.com/ts.gif (expiration not specified)
- http://j1.ax.xrea.com/x.gif (expiration not specified)
- http://marumie.name/001.css (expiration not specified)
- http://marumie.name/_gif/18k.gif (expiration not specified)
- http://marumie.name/_gif/title.gif (expiration not specified)
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Compacting CSS code can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parse times.
Minify CSS for the following resources to reduce their size by 514B (25% reduction).
- Minifying http://marumie.name/001.css could save 514B (25% reduction).
Your HTML is minified.
Your page has 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 732B (11% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://marumie.name/_gif/18k.gif could save 732B (11% reduction).
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.