Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce their transfer size by 67KiB (77% reduction).
- Compressing http://cdn1.pmatehunter.com/wp-content/themes/rwd/styles/screen.css could save 60.8KiB (80% reduction).
- Compressing http://cdn1.pmatehunter.com/wp-content/themes/rwd/styles/print.css could save 1.3KiB (56% reduction).
Leverage browser caching
You have enabled browser caching.
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Compacting CSS code can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parse times.
Minify CSS for the following resources to reduce their size by 6.9KiB (9% reduction).
- Minifying http://cdn1.pmatehunter.com/wp-content/themes/rwd/styles/screen.css could save 6.2KiB (9% reduction).
- Minifying http://cdn1.pmatehunter.com/wp-content/themes/rwd/styles/print.css could save 620B (26% reduction).
Your HTML is minified.
- Minifying http://pmatehunter.com/wp-content/plugins/pressapps-modal-login/js/modal.js?ver=1.2.0 could save 539B (26% reduction) after compression.
Your page has 1 blocking script resources and 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 667B (6% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://cdn1.pmatehunter.com/wp-content/themes/rwd/images/sprite-a.png could save 667B (6% reduction).
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.