Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
You have compression enabled.
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Leverage browser caching for the following cacheable resources:
- http://s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js (expiration not specified)
- http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js (2 hours)
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Your CSS is minified.
Your HTML is minified.
Your page has 1 blocking script resources and 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 33.4KiB (25% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://www.pornorc.com/versions/pornorc.com/images/footer-bg.png could save 15.7KiB (32% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://www.pornorc.com/versions/pornorc.com/images/body-bg.png could save 11.7KiB (32% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing https://cdn11.contentabc.com/ads/rk_250x250_308719/308719_2064b7be525880254742c1ea78159eaf.jpg?s=1431012825&e=1431020025&h=727f0b423a4651291fb1a11d7aede97a could save 3.2KiB (7% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://www.pornorc.com/versions/pornorc.com/images/banner.png could save 2.8KiB (95% reduction).
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.