Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
You have compression enabled.
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Leverage browser caching for the following cacheable resources:
- https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js (2 hours)
- https://cdn1.atgibi.info/A/2537/2537654.jpg (9.2 hours)
- https://cdn1.atgibi.info/A/2537/2537657.jpg (9.2 hours)
- https://pornwtch.com/static/hRotator.css (24 hours)
- https://pornwtch.com/static/style.css (24 hours)
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly.
Your CSS is minified.
Your HTML is minified.
Your page has 2 blocking script resources and 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 2.6KiB (12% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing https://pornwtch.com/static/images/hd2.png could save 1.1KiB (66% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing https://prstatics.com/prplugs/0/724534/160x120.jpg could save 550B (8% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing https://prstatics.com/prplugs/0/781821/160x120.jpg could save 523B (7% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing https://prstatics.com/prplugs/0/781901/160x120.jpg could save 520B (8% reduction).
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.