Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects.
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce their transfer size by 7.4KiB (71% reduction).
- Compressing http://a.rmgserving.com/rmgdsc/newcafv2.js could save 7.4KiB (71% reduction).
Leverage browser caching
Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
Leverage browser caching for the following cacheable resources:
- http://www.google.com/adsense/domains/caf.js (60 minutes)
- http://a.rmgserving.com/rmgdsc/newcafv2.js (5.2 hours)
- http://a.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/logo.png (8.5 hours)
- http://b.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/menubg.png (9.6 hours)
- http://a.rmgserving.com/rmgisc/5202_img01.png (9.9 hours)
- http://d.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/bodybg.gif (9.9 hours)
Reduce server response time
In our test, your server responded in 0.24 seconds. There are many factors that can slow down your server response time. Please read our recommendations to learn how you can monitor and measure where your server is spending the most time.
Your CSS is minified.
Minify HTML for the following resources to reduce their size by 596B (9% reduction).
- Minifying http://xxxmyanmar.com/ could save 596B (9% reduction) after compression.
- Minifying http://a.rmgserving.com/rmgdsc/newcafv2.js could save 4.8KiB (47% reduction).
- Minifying http://www.google.com/adsense/domains/caf.js could save 813B (2% reduction) after compression.
Your page has 3 blocking script resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 5.8KiB (65% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://c.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/footerbg.png could save 1.2KiB (55% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://d.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/bodybg.gif could save 1,022B (80% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://afs.googleusercontent.com/dp-rookmedia/disc.gif could save 1,006B (90% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://a.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/logo.png could save 950B (69% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://afs.googleusercontent.com/dp-rookmedia/heart_bullet.png could save 901B (78% reduction).
- Losslessly compressing http://b.rmgserving.com/rmgpsc/5860/menubg.png could save 839B (42% reduction).
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized.